- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Family Guy Items
Stewie likes science.
Seth MacFarlane, the “Family Guy” and “American Dad” creator, is a producer on the new sitcom “Dads” that the Television Critics Association eviscerated Thursday for its racist and sexist content.
Hollywood loves to preach. A new study suggests that Tinseltown's famous cameras should be turned on Hollywood itself to find the sinners. Prime-time TV programmers are finding a new standard of exploitation, pimping teenage girls.
Fox has pulled an episode of the hit animated series "Family Guy," that depicts mass deaths at the Boston Marathon.
It looks like it's one and done at the Oscars for Seth MacFarlane.
The Oscars telecast was seen by 40.3 million people, a slight increase over last year's show.
Just as Oscar host Seth MacFarlane set his sights on a variety of targets with a mixture of hits and misses, the motion picture academy spread the gold around to a varied slate of films. "Argo" won best picture as expected, along with two other prizes. But "Life of Pi" won the most awards with four, including a surprise win for director Ang Lee.
He ruffled feathers. He maybe even turned some viewers off.
Christoph Waltz really owes Quentin Tarantino. Waltz won his second supporting-actor Academy Award on Sunday for a Tarantino film, this time as a genteel bounty hunter in the slave-revenge saga "Django Unchained."