- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Family Research Council
Latest Family Research Council Items
New from the Family Research Council: a pivotal poll finds the majority of Americans disagree with the contraception mandate found in ObamaCare that requires health plans to provide "all FDA approved contraceptives, including drugs that can destroy a human embryo, and sterilization services."
If you want to know where the left is taking the country, a quick trip to the Southern Poverty Law Center's (SPLC) website is instructive.
If there's one thing that Americans and special-interest groups can agree on these days, it's that they want to be exempted in some capacity from Obamacare.
Marriage, abortion and religious liberty are the top cultural topics to be addressed at this weekend's Values Voter Summit.
Leftist policy center faulted in attack on Family Research Council
A Virginia man who planned to kill employees at the D.C. headquarters of a conservative Christian organization last summer and shot a security guard protecting the building was sentenced Thursday to 25 years in prison.
There are famously no atheists in foxholes, but some conservatives say that the American military is not giving a fair shake to soldiers, sailors and Marines who want to practice their faith and express their beliefs more openly.
America's military is under religious attack, and it's rapidly reaching the stage where troop readiness is being compromised, said the executive vice president of the nonprofit Family Research Council.
There are no atheists in foxholes, but there are plenty of friends of atheism at the Pentagon. The Obama administration has encouraged a mighty revival of nothing where the generals plot strategy at the temple of death and destruction.