- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Ukraine’s Crimea seeks to become independent state
- Ex-Gov. Christie aides to judge: Quash subpoenas
Latest Family Talk Items
Culture challenge of the week: Child abuse and "transgendered" tykes.
From the time we are children until our dying day, we will find ourselves subjected to ridicule and hate when we dare to stand for what is right. When it happens, we also painfully discover that decent bystanders often are silenced by fear.