- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
Latest Famke Janssen Items
Tee Hee, Oddjob and Jaws are just a few of the best evil lackeys to challenge the mighty 007.
If I have learned anything from watching the two "Taken" films, it's this: Never go on an international vacation with Liam Neeson.
Planning to pay out good money to see "Taken 2"? To paraphrase Liam Neeson, you're about to be taken.
Now that Woody Allen has decamped to Europe — at least for filmmaking purposes — those of us who looked forward to his yearly chronicles of the love lives of cerebral New Yorkers will take what we can get.