- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Fantasia For Real
Fantasia for Real is a reality show on VH1 which premiered on Monday, January 11, 2010 at 10:00 pm (ET). The reality television show is about former American Idol season 3 winner Fantasia Barrino and her struggle to regain control of both her career and personal life. - Source: Wikipedia
Fantasia said she was so upset about allegations that she broke up a marriage she was ready to die.
Fantasia said she was so upset about allegations that she broke up a marriage she was ready to die. "I felt like if that would have happened, I would have been fine with that _ I would have been OK with that," she said in an interview with The Associated Press on Monday afternoon, nearly two weeks after she attempted suicide.