- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Farm Service Agency
Latest Farm Service Agency Items
A Sicily Island farmer has been sentenced to a year in prison for lying to get more than $1.2 million in government farm loans.
A South Dakota judge has ordered an Iowa couple to pay more than $1 million over wool loan deficiency payments received for sheep they didn't own.
South Carolina lawmakers returned Tuesday to the Statehouse and were greeted by dueling protests over health care.
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — The U.S. Department of Agriculture has declared two Wisconsin counties eligible for disaster assistance because of drought.
Addressing a longstanding criticism of the farm bill, lawmakers are closing a loophole federal investigators said allowed people to get government benefits without actually doing work.
Last year, President Obama was eagerly moving forward with his personal war against guns. He was ready to ignore the Second Amendment and hoped to change the way Americans viewed gun ownership as a fundamental right.
Two years ago, an editorial in The Washington Times demanded an investigation of the billions of dollars in payouts to blacks who asserted that they were wrongly denied subsidized farm loans.
Last year, farmer Marlin Stutzman collected $30,813 in direct federal subsidies for his Stuzman Farms in Indiana and southern Michigan.