- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Farm Service Agency
Latest Farm Service Agency Items
Ranchers in the Dakotas are starting to sign up for federal disaster aid to help them recover after an early October blizzard killed tens of thousands of animals, and government officials say they are ready.
Addressing a longstanding criticism of the farm bill, lawmakers are closing a loophole federal investigators said allowed people to get government benefits without actually doing work.