- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- Ukraine will compete in Sochi Paralympics despite Crimea conflict
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Fars News Agency
Fars News Agency (FNA) is a semi-official news agency in Iran. While it describes itself as "Iran's leading independent news agency",, news organizations such as CNN and Reuters describe it as a "semi-official" news agency which has ties to the government. - Source: Wikipedia
A senior Iranian military leader said that his country’s “power and resistance” has forced the United States and President Barack Obama to kowtow to Tehran, according to reports in Iran’s state-run media.
The debate over whether Congress approves the Obama administration's plan to strike Syria for its use of chemical weapons is being watched nowhere more closely than in Iran, where the notoriously opaque political leaders are wrestling over whether — and how — to retaliate.
A commander in one of Iran's volunteer military units said that the world will know when the conflict in Syria ends — it will be marked by the fall of Israel.
Iranian leaders have given the go-ahead to a coalition of terrorists to attack American soil, in effect all but declaring war on the United States.
An Iranian government-controlled media agency has digitally altered first lady Michelle Obama's dress in photos from Sunday night's Oscars appearance.
Political pressure mounted on the Obama administration Wednesday to take a tougher stance on Iran after the disclosure of a Tehran-linked plot to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to the U.S. in a Washington restaurant.
In life, Osama bin Laden was burned into the Muslim consciousness in countless ways: the lion of holy warriors, the untouchable nemesis of the West, the evil zealot who soiled their faith with blood and intolerance.
Iranian opposition leaders Mir Hossein Mousavi and Mehdi Karroubi will stand trial for sedition, according to a report by Iran's semi-official Fars News Agency.
Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, the Iranian supreme leader, accused the United States on Wednesday of trying to "derail" the Egyptian revolution that ended the 30-year rule of President Hosni Mubarak.
Iran has deployed security teams to protect its nuclear scientists from assassinations, the Islamic republic's interior minister announced Tuesday.