- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Fashion Police
__NOTOC__Fashion police jokingly refers to individuals belonging to an imaginary police force that ensures whether people dress according to good taste or to fashion. It may imply a narrow, rigid or uncreative sense of style or propriety. The term may have been coined in mid-1980s at a “Crimes of Fashion” charity event in Ohio. - Source: Wikipedia
Joan Rivers, who for more than a half-century has turned her life inside out for comedy, is starting her fourth season doing just that for the reality show she shares with her daughter, Melissa.
Kelly Osbourne was hospitalized Thursday after fainting on the set of the E! network's "Fashion Police."