- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Fashion Police
__NOTOC__Fashion police jokingly refers to individuals belonging to an imaginary police force that ensures whether people dress according to good taste or to fashion. It may imply a narrow, rigid or uncreative sense of style or propriety. The term may have been coined in mid-1980s at a “Crimes of Fashion” charity event in Ohio. - Source: Wikipedia
"Fashion Police" host Kelly Osbourne tore into President Obama on Twitter early Tuesday after traffic caused by his campaign fundraiser in Beverly Hills prevented her from getting home.
Kelly Osbourne is resting at home after being hospitalized for five days following a seizure.
Kelly Osbourne was hospitalized Thursday after fainting on the set of the E! network's "Fashion Police."
Who would have thought? Fashion police live in Israel, too, it seems. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's wife, Sara, has taken some serious hits from the political gossip crowd who hated her choice of dress for the 19th Knesset's swearing-in ceremony earlier this week.
Kelly Osbourne is rushing to Kate Middleton's defense after a French magazine published topless pictures of the Duchess of Cambridge on vacation.
Kelly Osbourne was a reality star, actress and musician before anyone took notice that she had a knack for style.
Police were called to a Costco store in a Los Angeles suburb after comedian Joan Rivers handcuffed herself to a shopping cart to protest the store, which is not selling her latest book.
Donald Trump's Miss USA pageant is keeping up with the Kardashians.
Media personality and reality star Kelly Osbourne says she has been released from a Miami hospital after being treated for a head injury.