- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Fatah Items
The recent kidnapping and killing of three Israeli teenagers near Hebron should give pause.
After Israel was recently forced to suspend peace talks with the Palestinian Authority (PA), American credibility in the Middle East took another devastating blow.
U.S. and Israeli officials slammed the unity agreement announced Wednesday by rival Palestinian factions Fatah and Hamas, saying it would strain whatever thread of hope was left in the ailing Israeli-Palestinian peace process that Secretary of State John F. Kerry has sought to foster over the past nine months.
Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon recently offered what seemed a very simple statement on national self-reliance.
The State Department named a key leader of a Lebanon-based militant group with ties to al Qaeda factions in Syria as a "Specially Designated Global Terrorist" on Tuesday, shedding fresh light on evidence that Islamic extremists operating in Syria may be eager to expand their operations regionally.
Palestinians voted for mayors and local councils in 93 communities across the West Bank on Saturday, their first chance to cast ballots in six years.
Iran's president on Tuesday unveiled an upgraded version of a short-range surface-to-surface ballistic missile just weeks after it was test-fired, the country's state-media reported.
While Hezbollah, Hamas and Fatah are all seeking the demise of Israel, they should listen to the adage, "Be careful of what you wish for" ("Hamas will sit out if Israel and Iran go to war," Web, Tuesday).
A Palestinian government that incorporates Hamas is likely to be formed this month, senior Palestinian officials told The Washington Times.