- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Fatah Items
The recent kidnapping and killing of three Israeli teenagers near Hebron should give pause.
After Israel was recently forced to suspend peace talks with the Palestinian Authority (PA), American credibility in the Middle East took another devastating blow.
U.S. and Israeli officials slammed the unity agreement announced Wednesday by rival Palestinian factions Fatah and Hamas, saying it would strain whatever thread of hope was left in the ailing Israeli-Palestinian peace process that Secretary of State John F. Kerry has sought to foster over the past nine months.
Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon recently offered what seemed a very simple statement on national self-reliance.
The State Department named a key leader of a Lebanon-based militant group with ties to al Qaeda factions in Syria as a "Specially Designated Global Terrorist" on Tuesday, shedding fresh light on evidence that Islamic extremists operating in Syria may be eager to expand their operations regionally.
Palestinians voted for mayors and local councils in 93 communities across the West Bank on Saturday, their first chance to cast ballots in six years.
Iran's president on Tuesday unveiled an upgraded version of a short-range surface-to-surface ballistic missile just weeks after it was test-fired, the country's state-media reported.
While Hezbollah, Hamas and Fatah are all seeking the demise of Israel, they should listen to the adage, "Be careful of what you wish for" ("Hamas will sit out if Israel and Iran go to war," Web, Tuesday).
A Palestinian government that incorporates Hamas is likely to be formed this month, senior Palestinian officials told The Washington Times.