- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Fausto Carmona
Carlos Quentin and the San Diego Padres agreed to a $27 million, three-year contract covering 2013-15.
The Cleveland Indians have acquired reliever Jairo Asencio from the Atlanta Braves for cash.
Cleveland Indians manager Manny Acta says the pitcher known as Fausto Carmona is an important part of the rotation and the team is doing what it can to speed up his arrival.
The Cleveland Indians manager says the pitcher known as Fausto Carmona won't be making it to spring training.
Cleveland Indians pitcher Fausto Carmona has been arrested for allegedly using a false identity in the Dominican Republic, where officials are contesting his real name and birthdate.
From year to year and game to game, the Cleveland Indians never knew what to expect from Fausto Carmona.
Three days before the opening of the free-agent market, the Cleveland Indians acquired pitcher Derek Lowe from the Atlanta Braves for minor league left-hander Chris Jones on Monday in the first significant trade of the offseason.
Gio Gonzalez pitched seven shutout innings and baffled Cleveland again, and the Oakland Athletics avoided a four-game sweep with a 7-0 win Thursday over the Indians, who added another player to their overflowing disabled list.
Cleveland starter Mitch Talbot has been ejected from the game against the New York Yankees after he hit Alex Rodriguez in the backside with a pitch.
Brandon League sat and stared into his locker in disbelief.
While the Boston Red Sox got all the attention, the Cleveland Indians quietly went about their business at Progressive Field.
With six weeks left in the season, there is still a race in every division.
NEW YORK (AP) _ Cleveland Indians pitcher Fausto Carmona says he didn't mean to hit Yankees slugger Mark Teixeira with a pitch.
Carmona said he was trying to regain control by pitching inside when his first pitch after giving up a home run drilled the Yankees' slugger in the shoulder Friday night.