- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
Topic - Faye Dunaway
Faye Dunaway is moving on from a fight with a landlord over a New York City apartment _ by moving out.
Faye Dunaway denies she's been evicted from her New York City apartment.
A New York City landlord is suing Faye Dunaway, claiming the actress' rent-stabilized apartment is not her primary residence.
Dunaway says she got the apartment from her mentor, playwright William Alfred, who died in 1999.
She says she's been working on donating his possessions to Brooklyn College, where he did his undergraduate work.