- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s same-sex marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Faye Dunaway
Faye Dunaway is moving on from a fight with a landlord over a New York City apartment _ by moving out.
Faye Dunaway denies she's been evicted from her New York City apartment.
A New York City landlord is suing Faye Dunaway, claiming the actress' rent-stabilized apartment is not her primary residence.
Dunaway says she got the apartment from her mentor, playwright William Alfred, who died in 1999.
She says she's been working on donating his possessions to Brooklyn College, where he did his undergraduate work.