- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Fazel Ahmad Manawi
Latest Fazel Ahmad Manawi Items
Presidential elections considered crucial to Afghanistan's security and stability will be held on schedule in April 2014, the country's election commission announced on Wednesday.
Taliban militants seized 16 Afghan demining experts in an ambush near the Pakistan border Wednesday but released all but seven of them hours after the attack, officials said.
Afghanistan's election commission has ordered a recount of votes in some areas for recent parliamentary elections, a senior official said Sunday, raising further concerns of misconduct and fraud during the polls.
The main Afghan election observer group said Sunday it had serious concerns about the legitimacy of this weekend's parliamentary vote because of reported fraud, even as President Hamid Karzai commended the balloting as a solid success.