- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Fearless Fosdick
Fearless Fosdick, the ace gumshoe in the old Li'l Abner comic strip who was assigned to prevent an unwitting shopper from buying the can of poisoned beans crafty evildoers had slipped into the food supply, is obviously the inspiration of the men who set out to collect the telephone records of every American.
"Well," he said, "I guess the joke's on me.