- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - Federal Appeals Court In Cincinnati
A judicial conduct panel has recommended that the U.S. Department of Justice investigate thousands of dollars in travel expenses by the former chief judge of the federal appeals court in Cincinnati.
A federal appeals court panel on Friday struck down the requirement in President Obama's health care overhaul package that virtually all Americans must carry health insurance or face penalties.