- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
Federal Aviation Administration
Latest Federal Aviation Administration Items
While camera-mounted drones gave Americans stunning new views of the Fourth of July fireworks shows across the country, the Federal Aviation Administration is investigating several of the flights to determine if they violated airspace regulations.
CNN has kicked off a research project with the Georgia Institute of Technology to discern how the media organization might go about using drones to gather information for journalism reports.
The Federal Aviation Administration has a message for Amazon akin to an old "Seinfeld" TV episode: No drones for you.
The Obama administration is far behind schedule integrating drones into the national airspace and lawmakers on Capitol Hill are struggling to move legislation governing the craft, but a dozen states already have enacted regulations and laid out in detail how drones can and can't be used by law enforcement agencies and other entities.
The Federal Aviation Administration has announced its third testing site for commercial drones to fly U.S. airspace -- the Desert Rock Airport in Mercury, Nev.
A lawsuit tied to the Archdiocese of Milwaukee's bankruptcy will go before the federal appeals court in Chicago on Monday, with judges hearing arguments in a case that experts say could make millions of dollars held in trust available to victims of clergy sexual abuse and impact other cases involving gay marriage, health care and religion.
The terminal at Charleston's Yeager Airport was briefly evacuated after a small electrical fire near the control tower.
Authorities say the pilot of a home-built biplane has died after his plane crashed in Catawba County.
The Federal Aviation Administration says a small airplane had to make an emergency landing in Harpswell, Maine.