- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- Edge in Democrat-leaning Americans not enough to make up for GOP turnout: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Latest Federal Bureau of Investigation Items
A man on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list in connection with a 2008 rape and homicide has been captured and brought to Louisiana, where the crime took place.
When FBI agents and police officers fanned out across the country last month in a weeklong effort to rescue child sex trafficking victims, they pulled minors as young as 11 from hotel rooms, truck stops and homes.
Three locations in the D.C. suburbs have been identified as potential sites for the planned relocation of the FBI's headquarters, including Greenbelt and Landover in Prince George's County and Springfield in Fairfax County.
A Texas man was arrested Monday for a mail hoax in which he sent more than 500 letters containing white powder, prompting hazardous-material crews to be called into schools, public offices and, most recently, hotels in the vicinity of Super Bowl XLVIII.
The Justice Department is looking into former IRS employee Lois G. Lerner's lost emails and why it took her agency so long to report the missing messages to Congress and other federal authorities, Deputy Attorney General James Cole told the House on Thursday.
A Chinese hacker allegedly broke into the network of world's largest aerospace company and other defense contractors to steal sensitive information on the United States' F-22 and F-35 fighter jets, as well as Boeing's C-17 cargo plane.
A Colorado woman has been charged with attempting to provide material support to the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL).
The arrest of nearly 300 suspected pimps and rescue of 168 children in a national bust of child sex trafficking rings across the country has drawn attention to the problem of modern slavery.
The problems at Veterans Affairs extend well beyond long wait lists, with a report Tuesday showing the department is plagued with poor care that has cost up to 1,000 veterans their lives and left taxpayers on the hook for nearly $1 billion in malpractice settlements since the beginning of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.