- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Latest Federal Bureau of Investigation Items
The photographs on a popular online site advertising "escort" services showed three young women selling their bodies, posed against floor-to-ceiling windows of the same high-rise hotel.
A former Washington private school teacher who was captured in Nicaragua after a year on the FBI's "Ten Most Wanted" fugitives list was sentenced Tuesday to 25 years in prison in a child pornography case.
The Catholic Archdiocese of Seattle says some employees and volunteers may be victims of national tax refund fraud because of a data breach.
Albanian authorities say they have arrested and will extradite an Albanian former United States resident sought by the U.S. to face drug trafficking charges.
A man who hopped a security fence and spent several hours atop an office building at San Diego's FBI headquarters has been charged with destruction of government property.
A Muslim rights organization is asking Secretary of State John Kerry to intervene and allow three permanent residents of Florida to return to the United States from Russia.
Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev destroyed his cellphone before being arrested, a lawyer for one of Tsarnaev's friends said in court Monday.
Jury selection is beginning for a high-ranking Bolivian National Police official charged in the U.S. with trying to extort thousands of dollars from the former owner of a Bolivian airline.
A southeast Missouri man was sentenced Monday to life in prison without parole for abducting and killing a 3-year-old neighbor girl in 2011.