- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Latest Federal Bureau of Investigation Items
Federal prosecutors have charged 49 Russian diplomats and their spouses with cheating Medicaid out of $1.5 million, which some of them used on shopping sprees at Tiffany's and Bloomingdale's in New York.
Is Jon Stewart a CIA 'Zionist' spy? Iranian state TV apparently thinks so.
Libraries around the nation have joined together to pressure lawmakers to clamp down on the federal government's ability to demand data on the books that borrowers' read and the Internet sites that visitors search.
As much of the media failed to acknowledge that the "knockout game" involved mostly black-on-white crime, two well-known black leaders have decried the violence: the Rev. Al Sharpton and Chicago Tribune columnist Clarence Page.
President Obama’s determination to pass gun-control laws in his second term continues to drive people to the gun dealers. The number of National Instant Background Checks (NICS) run on Black Friday 2013 was the sixth-most in history at 144,758, according to the FBI.
President Obama and his administrative heads have been covering up details about the attacks that took place on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, leaving four Americans dead, one key senator said this week.
The House's chief investigator says the FBI is stonewalling his inquiry into whether the agency and the Internal Revenue Service targeted conservative group True the Vote for special scrutiny, and Rep. Darrell E. Issa is now threatening subpoenas to pry loose the information from FBI Director James B. Comey Jr.
Federal officials say Americans are joining the bloody civil war in Syria, raising the chances they could become radicalized by al-Qaeda-linked militant groups and return to the U.S. as battle-hardened security risks.
Nothing like chiming in the Christmas season with a new gun. That's the message advertisers are blasting out, with deals that promise purchasers savings in the double-digit range.