- George Bush consoles embattled Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Latest Federal Bureau of Investigation Items
Sometimes, politicians need to follow an axiom of reputable seamstresses and tailors: Measure twice and cut once.
The killer behind Monday's rampage at the Washington Navy Yard acted alone and entered the facility with just one weapon, the FBI confirmed Tuesday afternoon.
In the coming days and weeks, the FBI will interview friends and family of Navy Yard assailant Aaron Alexis to determine a motive behind Monday's shooting at the Washington Navy Yard and to make sure the killer had no plans for more attacks in the future.
The language has changed: the press appears to prefer term "gun reform" over "gun control." There's a reason for this.
A row of shotguns lines the walls and loud pops reverberate from an adjacent firing range as an agent from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives talks to the store's general manager in the back.
Scaring the American public is one of President Obama’s favorite political tactics to get gun control. Just hours after the terrible shooting at the Naval Yard on Monday, Mr. Obama said that even though he didn’t have the facts, “We’re confronting -- yet another -- mass shooting. ”
Several online jihadists suggested Islamists were behind the deadly shooting at the Navy Yard as federal and local police investigated the motive behind the attack.
Washington Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis had “legitimate access to the Navy Yard” through his contracting work and used “valid pass” to get onto the site
President Obama was briefed several times Monday morning by his top counterterrorism aide about the shooting at the Washington Navy Yard, a White House official said.