- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Federal Correctional Institution
Latest Federal Correctional Institution Items
A federal prison inmate in southern West Virginia has been sentenced to an additional six months for marijuana possession.
A former federal corrections officer in southern West Virginia has pleaded guilty to a prescription drug charge.
Grammy-winning singer Lauryn Hill reported to federal prison in Connecticut on Monday to begin a three-month sentence for tax evasion.
The former commissioner of the New York Police Department, Bernard Kerik, is due to be released from jail on Tuesday.
Most children never imagine spending a week of their summer vacation in prison, but the Hope House youngsters look forward to the exciting experience.