- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
The Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) serves as an interagency law enforcement training organization for 90 United States government federal law enforcement agencies. - Source: Wikipedia
An unspecified number of Secret Service officers as well as two U.S. Capitol Police officers involved in a Connecticut woman's fatal shooting near the U.S. Capitol last week are off the streets while the incident is investigated.
A massive law enforcement training facility in Georgia that serves about 70,000 officers a year and employs more than 1,000 has been turned into a ghost town, as the government shutdown sent all but a handful of workers packing.
Celebrity climate alarmist Al Gore has some competition. Arnold Schwarzenegger has joined the ranks of high-profile folks eager to warn the world about global warming.