- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
The Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) serves as an interagency law enforcement training organization for 90 United States government federal law enforcement agencies. - Source: Wikipedia
An unspecified number of Secret Service officers as well as two U.S. Capitol Police officers involved in a Connecticut woman's fatal shooting near the U.S. Capitol last week are off the streets while the incident is investigated.
A massive law enforcement training facility in Georgia that serves about 70,000 officers a year and employs more than 1,000 has been turned into a ghost town, as the government shutdown sent all but a handful of workers packing.
Celebrity climate alarmist Al Gore has some competition. Arnold Schwarzenegger has joined the ranks of high-profile folks eager to warn the world about global warming.