- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Federal Prison Camp
This list of U.S. federal prisons lists many of the institutions managed by the U.S. Federal Bureau of Prisons ("BOP"), a component of the U.S. Department of Justice ("DoJ"). - Source: Wikipedia
Disgraced former D.C. Council member Harry Thomas Jr. made a trip back to the District recently — but why the imprisoned lawmaker was in town is something of a mystery.
In an exclusive interview just hours before Harry Thomas Jr. was scheduled to board a flight to Alabama to begin serving a 38-month sentence for stealing government funds meant for D.C. youths, the former lawmaker said he spent the last few days of freedom "getting things in order for his family."
At a federal prison in the mountains of southern West Virginia, hundreds of female inmates are taking part in a pilot program to bring the quality of entertainment behind bars into the 21st century.