- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
Federal Trade Commission
Latest Federal Trade Commission Items
U.S. regulators said Thursday that ADT Corp. has settled charges that it deceived consumers by paying people to recommend its home security products on media outlets without disclosing their connection to the company.
A Boise-area hospital and Idaho's largest independent physicians' practice are seeking to reverse a federal judge's ruling that their joining forces violated federal antitrust laws.
The Supreme Court will examine the North Carolina dental regulatory board's claim that only dentists should be allowed to whiten teeth.
Facial hair and teeth-whitening will be getting unusually prominent attention from the Supreme Court.
Several U.S. senators on Wednesday introduced a bill that would curb electronic cigarette marketing while the fast-growing industry awaits regulation by the Food and Drug Administration.
Sen. Charles Schumer is calling on federal regulators to set guidelines to protect consumers as car companies collect personal information through "smart car" technology and sell it to third parties.
The Kansas Senate has approved a bill adding cellphone numbers to the state's no-call law for telephone solicitors.
Kansas would expand its no-call law for telephone solicitors to include cellphones under a bill that won first-round approval Wednesday in the state Senate.
Complaints about nuisance sales calls have risen sharply across New York and the nation because of robocalling, U.S. Sen. Charles Schumer said Wednesday.