- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Fédération Internationale De Football Association
Latest Fédération Internationale De Football Association Items
FIFA rejected calls to move the 2018 World Cup from Russia, saying the tournament "can achieve positive change."
FIFA banned Uruguay striker Luis Suarez from all football activities for four months on Thursday for biting an opponent at the World Cup, a punishment that rules him out of the rest of the tournament and the start of the upcoming Premier League season.
Soccer (known to the rest of the world as football) is the universal sport. It requires no special facilities, just a patch of dirt. It requires no special equipment, just a ball. It requires no special physical abilities, just your feet.
In a match that looked destined to end in a draw, Swiss substitute Haris Seferovic fired home the winner in the closing seconds.
Friday features the first team from CONCACAF, but is highlighted by a rematch from the 2010 World Cup Final.
As the 2014 FIFA World Cup nears, soccer's connection to religion makes headlines throughout the world.
Russia national soccer team coach Fabio Cappello on Monday named the 23 players he will take to the World Cup — a team that, if two U.S. senators had their way, would not be heading to Brazil in light of Russian President Vladimir Putin's questionable role in the deadly unrest that's roiling Ukraine.
FIFA's controversial choice of Qatar to host the 2022 World Cup is again under scrutiny amid calls to re-run the vote.
Organizers of the 2022 World Cup in Qatar have denied fresh allegations of wrongdoing after a British newspaper report questioned the integrity of choosing the emirate as tournament host.