- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Fédération Internationale De Football Association
Latest Fédération Internationale De Football Association Items
Robin van Persie was a better soccer player than Lionel Messi in 2011. Or are statistics which suggest that misleading? Either way, this is official: It is plain absurd that the captain of Arsenal isn't a nominee with Messi for FIFA's Golden Ball award.
FIFA appointed Swiss anti-corruption expert Mark Pieth on Wednesday to lead the reform of soccer's world governing body following a series of scandals.
Sepp Blatter expects at least one member of FIFA's executive committee to leave his post because of the ISL kickbacks case.
For a deeper perspective about the week Sepp Blatter will want to forget, Lilian Thuram was the obvious person to call.
A prominent FIFA sponsor is speaking out against racism in soccer following uproar over President Sepp Blatter's comments.
Lionel Messi and Neymar will take part in a new anti-doping program to try a biological passport in soccer.
"Resign!" howled Sepp Blatter's critics in England after the FIFA boss spouted ill-timed and offensive views on racism in soccer.
England 1, FIFA 0. And at what cost to football?
After all the talk of using state-of-the-art air conditioning to cool stadiums at the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, the architect in charge of one of the venues reversed course and claimed Tuesday that a more old-fashioned solution would be cheaper and better.