- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Fédération Internationale De Football Association
Latest Fédération Internationale De Football Association Items
Brazil congressman and former national team star Romario is blasting a proposed law he says gives FIFA too many powers in the 2014 World Cup.
FIFA says it completed broadcast deals worth $1.85 billion last week for the 2018 and 2022 World Cups.
Budweiser extended its sponsorship of the World Cup through the 2018 edition in Russia and the 2022 event in Qatar on Tuesday, confident that fans would look beyond FIFA's corruption scandal and focus on the tournaments only.
FIFA says Fox has won the bidding for U.S. television rights to the 2018 and 2022 World Cups.
FIFA cashed in on a $1.2 billion bonanza from United States broadcasters Friday, striking World Cup deals with Fox, Telemundo and Spanish language radio.
Fox outbid incumbent ESPN and NBC to win the English-language U.S. television rights for the 2018 and 2022 World Cups, a FIFA official with knowledge of the decision said Friday.
Sao Paulo will host the opening match of the 2014 World Cup and Rio de Janeiro's Maracana stadium will stage the final, FIFA announced Thursday.
Five Mexican soccer players who tested positive for clenbuterol before the Gold Cup will not face sanctions after FIFA determined the tests were caused by contaminated meat.
Chuck Blazer is resigning as the No. 2 official of CONCACAF in December, a half-year after going public with bribery accusations against his then-boss.