- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Fédération Internationale De Football Association
Latest Fédération Internationale De Football Association Items
FIFA failed to send a clear message that it will fight corruption in World Cup bids, according to a global corruption watchdog.
FIFA said it will examine evidence from a British newspaper alleging that two executive committee members offered to sell their votes on World Cup hosts.
FIFA said will examine evidence from a British newspaper alleging that two executive committee members offered to sell their votes on World Cup hosts.
The United States pulled out Friday of the bidding race for the 2018 World Cup, switching its focus to winning the hosting rights for 2022.
Developers of a new NFL stadium on a hilly strip of land east of Los Angeles are sketching out plans for a second high-profile use for the venue: World Cup soccer.
Soccer's governing body has no intention at this time to investigate a former World Cup referee arrested this week on a drug smuggling charge.
Ads are growing for the next World Cup.
FIFA's president wants the governing body to consider scrapping extra-time at the 2014 World Cup to encourage an attacking style after defensive tactics dominated in South Africa.
The United States made its pitch for the World Cup. Now it's time to wait.