- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Fédération Internationale De Football Association
Latest Fédération Internationale De Football Association Items
Chalk up another giant victory for Britain's regular folks. The glorious months of World Cup or European Championship soccer, when dozens of games are followed with rabid enthusiasm across the continent, will stay on free TV, not cable.
Midfielder Sal Zizzo has been acquired by Major League Soccer's Portland Timbers from Chivas USA for allocation money.
The Canadian Soccer Association has delivered its official bid book for the 2015 Women's World Cup, dropping off the documents at FIFA's headquarters in Zurich.
Europe's biggest betting operators say they have found no evidence of suspicious wagers on two exhibition soccer matches being investigated by FIFA for possible match-fixing.
A tearful Ronaldo said goodbye to soccer, having finally met an opponent he couldn't overcome.
Now that the United States has failed to land the 2022 World Cup, Major League Soccer Commissioner Don Garber says his league has no plans to switch to soccer's international calendar anytime soon.
Ronaldo retired from soccer Monday because his body can no longer meet the demands of the game, ending a magnificent career in which he won two World Cups with Brazil and thrived with some of Europe's top teams.
FIFA will discuss giving the cold shoulder to neck warmers worn by soccer players.
The Los Angeles Galaxy have signed 16-year-old forward Jack McBean.