- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Federica Pelligrini
Franklin gave up her bid to win eight golds in Barcelona, scratching the 50 back so she could focus on the 200 free. That decision paid off Wednesday night when she touched first in 1 minute, 54.81 seconds.
Pelligrini claimed silver, 0.33 behind the winner, while Muffat settled for the bronze.