- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Federico Fellini Items
It took an ode to five-time Oscar winner Federico Fellini to break Italy's 14-yearlong drought in the foreign language category.
Paolo Sorrentino's homage to Federico Fellini, "The Great Beauty" has divided critics in Italy even as it has racked up awards abroad.
Diana Damrau recalled when she learned the Metropolitan Opera's new production of "Rigoletto" would be set in the glitzy Rat Pack-era Las Vegas of 1960, not 16th-century Mantua.
Federico Fellini may just have a successor. The world's most famous fashion designer, Chanel's Karl Lagerfeld, has proven he has what it takes to fill the late, great Italian designer's shoes, with an artsy short movie that brims with Fellini-esque pathos.
Dino De Laurentiis, one of the last great, intrepid film producers who with unmatched showmanship shepherded movies as varied as "La Strada" and "Barbarella," has died. He was 91.