- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
- Rick Perry: Obama showed up after Hurricane Sandy, why not the Texas border?
- Alec Baldwin in talks to play Rob Ford-like mayor in new NBC drama
- Chinese hackers sought data on federal employees: report
- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
Latest Federico Fellini Items
It took an ode to five-time Oscar winner Federico Fellini to break Italy's 14-yearlong drought in the foreign language category.
Paolo Sorrentino's homage to Federico Fellini, "The Great Beauty" has divided critics in Italy even as it has racked up awards abroad.
Diana Damrau recalled when she learned the Metropolitan Opera's new production of "Rigoletto" would be set in the glitzy Rat Pack-era Las Vegas of 1960, not 16th-century Mantua.
Federico Fellini may just have a successor. The world's most famous fashion designer, Chanel's Karl Lagerfeld, has proven he has what it takes to fill the late, great Italian designer's shoes, with an artsy short movie that brims with Fellini-esque pathos.
Dino De Laurentiis, one of the last great, intrepid film producers who with unmatched showmanship shepherded movies as varied as "La Strada" and "Barbarella," has died. He was 91.