- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Federico Higuain
Chad Barrett scored in the final moments of second half-stoppage time to give the Seattle Sounders a 1-0 victory over champions Sporting Kansas City on Saturday in the Major League Soccer season opener.
Federico Higuain scored twice to help Columbus open the season with a 3-0 victory over D.C. United on Saturday night in Gregg Berhalter's first game as the Crew's coach.
Ben Speas scored 13 minutes into the second half to lead the Columbus Crew to a 2-1 victory over D.C. United on Saturday