- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Pretending to be what they're not only goes so far for politicians
Topic - Fedex Corp.
The Department of Justice has launched an investigation into Federal Express, claiming the worldwide shipper is guilty of transporting prescription drugs that were illegally sold.
The mother of a 17-year-old honors student who was among 10 people killed in a fiery Northern California bus crash sued FedEx on Tuesday, alleging that its trucks have a history of catching fire.
FedEx has cost New York state more than $10 million by unlawfully shipping contraband cigarettes to consumers, the state's attorney general said Monday as his office joined a lawsuit brought against the company last year by New York City officials.
Santa's sleigh didn't make it in time for Christmas for some this year due to shipping problems at UPS and FedEx.
FedEx and UPS have disclosed they are targets of a federal criminal investigation related to their dealings with online pharmacies, which are at the center of an international crackdown on prescription drug abuse.
Stronger reports on the job market and manufacturing sent stock indexes higher in afternoon trading Thursday. FedEx jumped 7 percent after reporting a surge in earnings.
FedEx Corp. indicated Thursday that the global economic recovery isn't as strong as previously thought, and moved to fix the weak spot in its operations: its money-losing truck business.