- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Fedex Corp.
FedEx has cost New York state more than $10 million by unlawfully shipping contraband cigarettes to consumers, the state's attorney general said Monday as his office joined a lawsuit brought against the company last year by New York City officials.
Santa's sleigh didn't make it in time for Christmas for some this year due to shipping problems at UPS and FedEx.
FedEx and UPS have disclosed they are targets of a federal criminal investigation related to their dealings with online pharmacies, which are at the center of an international crackdown on prescription drug abuse.
Stronger reports on the job market and manufacturing sent stock indexes higher in afternoon trading Thursday. FedEx jumped 7 percent after reporting a surge in earnings.
FedEx Corp. indicated Thursday that the global economic recovery isn't as strong as previously thought, and moved to fix the weak spot in its operations: its money-losing truck business.