- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
By Tom Harris and Madhav Khandekar
Bad science puts rich nations on the hook for trillions in climate liabilities
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Fedor Tyutin
Jaromir Jagr had a goal and an assist and the Philadelphia Flyers beat the Detroit Red Wings 3-1 in a preseason game Friday night.
Sidney Crosby's return date from a concussion is still unknown. Evgeni Malkin is headed toward surgery and won't play again until next season. Chris Kunitz is day to day, and Mike Comrie, Mark Letestu and Arron Asham are all sidelined with various injuries.
"It was the worst hit I've ever had from behind," Tyutin told The Columbus Dispatch. "I wasn't surprised, not when you see (Cooke) in the highlights all the time for dirty hits."