- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Latest Feliciano López Items
Not since 1911 had zero U.S. men or women participated in the round of 16 at Wimbledon, according to the International Tennis Federation. That year, no American women even entered the tournament and only three men did.
Andy Murray won Sunday while Ivan Lendl watched as a fan rather than as a coach.
Former collegiate standout Steve Johnson upset No. 1 seed Tommy Haas 6-4, 2-6, 7-6 (2) in the first round of the Delray Beach Open on Wednesday night.
Spaniard Feliciano Lopez rallied past American Sam Querrey in the first round of the Delray Beach Open on Monday night.
Down four match points and hobbling on her injured left ankle, defending champion Kim Clijsters rallied for a dramatic 4-6, 7-6 (8-6), 6-4 win over Li Na at the Australian Open on Sunday.
Andy Roddick couldn't stem Spain's march to a 2-0 lead over the United States in their Davis Cup quarterfinal, losing 7-6 (11), 7-5, 6-3 to David Ferrer after Feliciano Lopez dispatched Mardy Fish.
Give Uncle Toni credit for honesty.
Three-time Wimbledon runner-up Andy Roddick was eliminated 7-6 (2), 7-6 (2), 6-4 Friday by Feliciano Lopez in the third round, the biggest upset of the men's tournament so far.