- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Feliciano López Items
Rafael Nadal barely needed to break a sweat in another dominant performance on clay. David Ferrer then needed one of the best matches of his career to put Spain on the brink of another Davis Cup title.
Argentina decided to hold back David Nalbandian, choosing Juan Monaco against Rafael Nadal in the opening singles of the Davis Cup final.
Rafael Nadal will lead Spain in the Davis Cup final against Argentina, which will count on Juan Martin del Potro and David Nalbandian to lead the South Americans to a first title in their fourth attempt.
Rafael Nadal will lead an unchanged Spain squad against Argentina in next month's Davis Cup final.
As Donald Young walked out of Arthur Ashe Stadium _ a member of a Grand Slam tournament's final 16 for the first time _ U.S. Davis Cup captain Jim Courier held up two thumbs and called out to the 22-year-old American.
Andy Roddick's matches have long been a prime attraction at the Legg Mason Tennis Classic, but the three-time champion won't make his usual appearance at Rock Creek Park next week.
Brothers Bob and Mike Bryan earned the United States its first point of a Davis Cup quarterfinal against Spain, keeping the Americans alive with a 6-7 (7), 6-4, 6-4, 6-4 victory over Marcel Granollers and Fernando Verdasco in doubles Saturday.
Andy Roddick couldn't stem Spain's march to a 2-0 lead over the United States in their Davis Cup quarterfinal, losing 7-6 (11), 7-5, 6-3 to David Ferrer after Feliciano Lopez dispatched Mardy Fish.
For the very first time in his record-breaking career, six-time Wimbledon champion Roger Federer couldn't hang on to a two-set lead at a Grand Slam tournament.