- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - Felicity Huffman
The creator of "Desperate Housewives" says he felt awkward and cautious around Nicollette Sheridan after a dispute in which the actress claims he struck her head.
The creator of "Desperate Housewives" told jurors Monday he thought he had permission to tap the head of Nicollette Sheridan but acknowledged the incident created a strained and awkward dynamic with an actress he considered smart and funny.
Never underestimate Wisteria Lane's grapevine.
Marriage can be a hard job. This, Tom and Lynette Scavo have reminded us for seven years as husband and wife on "Desperate Housewives."