- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
Latest Felipe Massa Items
Williams driver Felipe Massa is standing by his decision to ignore team orders to let teammate Valtteri Bottas pass him in the closing stages of Sunday's Formula One Malaysian Grand Prix, saying the team should recognize he has his own interests to pursue in the drivers' championship.
For jaded Formula One fans weary of Sebastian Vettel's dominance in recent years, an overdue shake-up is coming.
The solid performance by the Williams team in early testing has left Felipe Massa upbeat about the new Formula One season.
Saying goodbye to Ferrari at his home track will be special for Felipe Massa.
Formula One arrives in Singapore this week for its annual night race with Sebastian Vettel racing toward a fourth-straight championship and attention turning toward the combustible situation at Ferrari.
Kimi Raikkonen will return to Ferrari as a replacement for Felipe Massa, giving the Formula One team a new partner for Fernando Alonso and two top drivers for next season.
Felipe Massa said Tuesday that he will leave Ferrari at the end of the Formula One season.
Felipe Massa was driving his Ferrari too fast.
Formula One championship leader Sebastian Vettel was the fastest on the final day of a special in-season testing session with new tires.