- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Felipe Massa Items
Saying goodbye to Ferrari at his home track will be special for Felipe Massa.
Big changes are coming in Formula One in 2014. Not just the engines in the cars, but who will be driving them and for which teams.
Mark Webber managed to outshine his Red Bull teammate Sebastian Vettel, beating the four-time world champion's time right at the end of qualifying to take pole position for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on Saturday.
Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel claimed his fourth straight Formula One championship Sunday after turning in a trademark clinical performance to win the Indian Grand Prix.
Sebastian Vettel closed in on his fourth straight Formula One title Saturday by claiming pole position for the Indian Grand Prix.
Sebastian Vettel continued his dominance in India by edging Red Bull teammate Mark Webber for the quickest time Friday in the opening practice for the Formula One Indian Grand Prix.
Red Bull driver Mark Webber claimed pole position on Saturday for the Japanese Grand Prix, qualifying ahead of his teammate and runaway championship leader Sebastian Vettel for the first time this season.
Formula One arrives in Singapore this week for its annual night race with Sebastian Vettel racing toward a fourth-straight championship and attention turning toward the combustible situation at Ferrari.
Kimi Raikkonen will return to Ferrari as a replacement for Felipe Massa, giving the Formula One team a new partner for Fernando Alonso and two top drivers for next season.