- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Felipe Massa Items
Felipe Massa said Tuesday that he will leave Ferrari at the end of the Formula One season.
Felipe Massa was driving his Ferrari too fast.
Championship leader Sebastian Vettel will start the Italian Grand Prix from the pole position after posting the fastest time in qualifying Saturday, while Lewis Hamilton's bid for a fifth straight pole ended in disappointment and Fernando Alonso also had a difficult session.
Championship leader Sebastian Vettel will start the Italian Grand Prix from the pole position after posting the fastest time in qualifying Saturday, while Lewis Hamilton's bid for a fifth straight pole ended in disappointment.
Fernando Alonso's faltering bid for a third Formula One title will be hurt if he fails to finish ahead of championship leader Sebastian Vettel at the Italian Grand Prix.
The race for pole position will go a long way to deciding the winner of the Italian Grand Prix this week, with Sebastian Vettel looking to edge a step closer to a fourth straight Formula One title.
Formula One championship leader Sebastian Vettel was the fastest on the final day of a special in-season testing session with new tires.
Lewis Hamilton and his Mercedes earned the pole position for Sunday's German Grand Prix, edging Red Bull's three-time defending Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel.
Pirelli says it will change the tires used by Formula One cars after a string of blowouts during the British Grand Prix.