- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Felipe Paulino
When James Shields broke into the big leagues with Tampa Bay, the Rays were no better than the Kansas City Royals.
Los Angeles Dodgers players said they were happy and relieved Wednesday about the pending sale of the team to an ownership group including former Lakers star Magic Johnson.
Minnesota Twins slugger Jim Thome hit his 596th career home run in the sixth inning on Sunday against the Kansas City Royals.
Capsules of National League teams, listed in order of finish last year:
Clint Barmes is looking forward to returning to his favorite position after being traded from the Colorado Rockies to Houston for pitcher Felipe Paulino on Thursday.
Ivan Rodriguez hit a tying homer off the left-field pole to spark a seven-run rally with two outs in the eighth inning Tuesday night, and Washington beat the Houston Astros 8-4, earning a standing ovation from another sparse crowd at Nationals Park.