- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Felix De Weldon
Latest Felix De Weldon Items
A long-forgotten piece of America's military history is going up for sale.
A nonprofit "friends" group has formed to work with the National Park Service and Marine Corps representatives to raise funds to improve the Iwo Jima monument, which was dedicated in 1954 and pays tribute to U.S. Marines who have died in defense of the country since 1775.