- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Felix Jones Items
The Dallas running game is stuck in neutral without running back DeMarco Murray.
Matt Ryan came up with two words to describe his performance Sunday night.
Eight yards deep in the end zone when he caught the kickoff, Jacoby Jones had an instant to decide: take a knee or run.
Aaron Rodgers is the 2011 Male Athlete of the Year chosen by members of The Associated Press after his MVP performance in the Green Bay Packers' Super Bowl victory in February and his stellar play during the team's long unbeaten run this season.
Through six weeks, we've all made our share of roster moves. But whether we're winning, losing or treading water at .500, it's likely we've all got some relatively dead weight we're not sure what to do with.
Considering how poorly the St. Louis Rams have been at stopping the run, getting to play them on Sunday looks like a great chance for the Dallas Cowboys to finally get their ground game going.
A quick glance at the NFL's weekly injury report should make you wince. Players, on the other hand, scan it with a very specific purpose. They're looking for targets.
Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys are hurting after a gutsy but painful victory.
Jason Garrett is constantly encouraging the Dallas Cowboys to stack good days together and offering the tools to help.