- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Felix Trinidad
Puerto Rico boxing star Felix Trinidad has reached a debt deal with a local bank following alleged losses of $63 million that he blames on a former financial adviser.
He would go on to defeat Trinidad in a unification bout to become the undisputed champion _ a proud moment he said he never really got to truly enjoy because of all the horror and sadness leading to the fight.
"That was a huge night," he said. "In a good way and a bad way I'm part of history."