- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Felix Trinidad
Puerto Rico boxing star Felix Trinidad has reached a debt deal with a local bank following alleged losses of $63 million that he blames on a former financial adviser.
He would go on to defeat Trinidad in a unification bout to become the undisputed champion _ a proud moment he said he never really got to truly enjoy because of all the horror and sadness leading to the fight.
"That was a huge night," he said. "In a good way and a bad way I'm part of history."