- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s same-sex marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Felix Trinidad
Puerto Rico boxing star Felix Trinidad has reached a debt deal with a local bank following alleged losses of $63 million that he blames on a former financial adviser.
He would go on to defeat Trinidad in a unification bout to become the undisputed champion _ a proud moment he said he never really got to truly enjoy because of all the horror and sadness leading to the fight.
"That was a huge night," he said. "In a good way and a bad way I'm part of history."