- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Latest Femen Items
Demonstrators believed to be paid activists for the leftist feminist group Femen — including a group of topless, rowdy women — stormed a recent meeting at the Catholic St. Michael's College in Brussels, took over the stage and threw a pie in the face of Archbishop Andrè-Joseph Leonard.
The new face of France — or at least the official postage stamp for the President Francois Hollande era — is modeled after a Ukrainian woman who takes her top off to defend feminist causes. Not everyone thinks that’s appropriate, and some are calling for a boycott.
Three female activists from the Ukrainian-based feminism group FEMEN stripped in a Swedish mosque on Saturday to protest Islamic law in Egypt, revealing painted messages on their bodies, like "No shariah in Egypt and the world" and "My body is mine, not somebody's honor."
Topless German feminists on Thursday crucified and burned Barbie in a protest outside the Barbie Dreamhouse in Berlin.
The head of the Catholic Church in Belgium kept his head bowed calmly in prayer as topless female activists hurled insults and doused him with water Tuesday at the Universite Libre de Bruxelles in Brussels.
The Ukrainian group Femen, whose topless members stage pranks to support gay rights, taunted a march in Paris by Catholics who oppose France's draft law to legalize gay marriage.
Ukrainian women's rights activists have staged a topless demonstration at Kiev's Olympic Stadium to protest what they say are attempts to legalize prostitution during the 2012 European Championship.