- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Fernandez De Kirchner
President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner has sought tirelessly to secure her late husband's place in Argentina's pantheon alongside popular leader Juan Domingo Peron and his glamorous wife Evita, the country's most influential politicians of the 20th century.
"He might have been cross-eyed, but he could see much better than people who had contact lenses and many other things, and what he didn't see he could intuit, with this emotional intelligence that God gave him," Ms. Fernandez said Friday.