- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
Latest Fernando Alonso Items
Sebastian Vettel's seemingly unstoppable march to a third straight Formula One title took another stride with victory in the Indian Grand Prix on Sunday, though the Red Bull driver's nearest rival, Fernando Alonso of Ferrari, kept up the pressure with a second-place finish.
Formula One championship leader Sebastian Vettel took pole position for the Indian Grand Prix on Saturday, edging out teammate Mark Webber by 0.04 seconds for Red Bull's third straight front-row sweep.
Sebastian Vettel showed he has the pace to win a fourth straight Formula One race and pad his thin championship lead by setting the fastest time in practices for the Indian Grand Prix on Friday.
Formula One championship rivals Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull and Ferrari's Fernando Alonso both have cause for optimism in this weekend's Indian Grand Prix, as their fight for the title gets down to its final four races.
Mark Webber took the pole position Saturday for the Korean Grand Prix, upstaging Red Bull teammate Sebastian Vettel and McLaren's Lewis Hamilton.
Sebastian Vettel had the fastest time in Friday's practice for the Korean Grand Prix, edging Red Bull teammate Mark Webber and Formula One championship leader Fernando Alonso.
Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso sees no reason to change his approach for this weekend's Korean Grand Prix even though his lead in the Formula One drivers' championship has been reduced to just four points over defending champion Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull.
Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso sees no reason to change his attacking tactics at this weekend's Korean Grand Prix, even though his lead in the Formula One drivers' championship has been reduced to just four points over defending champion Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull.
Heading into this weekend's Korean Grand Prix, the Formula One drivers' championship is shaping up as a duel between defending champion Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull and leader Fernando Alonso of Ferrari.