- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
Latest Fernando Alonso Items
Formula One arrives in Singapore this week for its annual night race with Sebastian Vettel racing toward a fourth-straight championship and attention turning toward the combustible situation at Ferrari.
Kimi Raikkonen will return to Ferrari as a replacement for Felipe Massa, giving the Formula One team a new partner for Fernando Alonso and two top drivers for next season.
It is more a question of when, rather than if, Sebastian Vettel will win a fourth straight Formula One championship.
Championship leader Sebastian Vettel posted the fastest time in the third practice of the Italian Grand Prix ahead of qualifying later Saturday.
Championship leader Sebastian Vettel will start the Italian Grand Prix from the pole position after posting the fastest time in qualifying Saturday, while Lewis Hamilton's bid for a fifth straight pole ended in disappointment and Fernando Alonso also had a difficult session.
Relieved that the wait is over, Daniel Ricciardo is getting mentally prepared for the challenge of racing for Red Bull next year.
Fernando Alonso's faltering bid for a third Formula One title will be hurt if he fails to finish ahead of championship leader Sebastian Vettel at the Italian Grand Prix.
The race for pole position will go a long way to deciding the winner of the Italian Grand Prix this week, with Sebastian Vettel looking to edge a step closer to a fourth straight Formula One title.
Sebastian Vettel silenced doubters with a dominant victory at the Belgian Grand Prix. Still, Fernando Alonso believes he can challenge for the title with eight races left.