- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
Latest Fernando Alonso Items
Championship leader Sebastian Vettel posted the fastest time in the third practice of the Italian Grand Prix ahead of qualifying later Saturday.
Championship leader Sebastian Vettel will start the Italian Grand Prix from the pole position after posting the fastest time in qualifying Saturday, while Lewis Hamilton's bid for a fifth straight pole ended in disappointment.
Championship leader Sebastian Vettel will start the Italian Grand Prix from the pole position after posting the fastest time in qualifying Saturday, while Lewis Hamilton's bid for a fifth straight pole ended in disappointment and Fernando Alonso also had a difficult session.
Fernando Alonso's faltering bid for a third Formula One title will be hurt if he fails to finish ahead of championship leader Sebastian Vettel at the Italian Grand Prix.
Relieved that the wait is over, Daniel Ricciardo is getting mentally prepared for the challenge of racing for Red Bull next year.
The race for pole position will go a long way to deciding the winner of the Italian Grand Prix this week, with Sebastian Vettel looking to edge a step closer to a fourth straight Formula One title.
Sebastian Vettel silenced doubters with a dominant victory at the Belgian Grand Prix. Still, Fernando Alonso believes he can challenge for the title with eight races left.
Lewis Hamilton surprised even himself after beating both Red Bull cars to secure his fourth consecutive pole position in a rain-soaked qualifying session at the Belgian Grand Prix on Saturday.
Lewis Hamilton has been training hard during Formula One's midseason break. His goal is clear: He wants to catch leader Sebastian Vettel with nine races left.