- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
Latest Fernando Alonso Items
As the Formula One world championship heads into Europe, three-time defending champion Sebastian Vettel can move ahead of rivals in the title race at the Spanish Grand Prix.
Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg took pole position at the Bahrain Grand Prix on Saturday, finishing ahead of Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull and Fernando Alonso of Ferrari.
Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso recovered from a spin Saturday to post the fastest lap in the third and final Formula One practice session for the Bahrain Grand Prix.
Ferrari's Fernando Alonso is quickly emerging as the most likely candidate to end the recent dominance of Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel.
Having ended a 12-race drought with a dominant victory in China, Ferrari's Fernando Alonso is quickly emerging as the most likely candidate to end Sebastian Vettel's dominance.
Formula One returns this week to Bahrain, casting the spotlight on an event that has defied criticism while a bloody political crisis has engulfed one of the West's most important allies in the region.
Fernando Alonso has "no illusions" about his prospects in the Formula One championship despite ending a 12-race drought with a commanding victory at the Chinese Grand Prix.
Fernando Alonso's win at the Chinese Grand Prix on Sunday announced the Ferrari driver as a strong contender for the Formula One championship after a comfortable victory in which he claimed to have plenty to spare.
Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso responded sarcastically to the qualifying edge currently enjoyed by teammate Felipe Massa, saying he can't sleep and is losing his hair.