- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Fernando Botero
Colombian sculptor and painter Fernando Botero has been released from a hospital. Both doctors and relatives say he's doing well.
Colombian artist Fernando Botero's painting "A Family" sold for nearly $1.4 million during a New York City auction of Latin American masterpieces.
More than a dozen paintings and sculptures from Colombian artist Fernando Botero will be offered next week at an auction of Latin American masterpieces.
South Beach is ready to host a huge art party.
Botero said that the secret of his success as an artist has been to be loyal to his convictions and to follow his instincts, which always lead to his iconic overstuffed figures.