- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By Ed Feulner
Nation is rising again on the shoulders of average folks
Topic - Fernando Santos
Greece national soccer team coach Fernando Santos plans to leave after the World Cup.
Greece exits the European Championship with pride if not a title.
Germany scored three second-half goals to reach the European Championship semifinals for a record seventh time Friday after a 4-2 win over Greece.
"It looked more like a training session than a match ... The loss is disappointing, but the way we lost is more disappointing," Greece coach Fernando Santos said.
Greece's coach Fernando Santos shouts to his players during a friendly match against South Korea at Georgios Karaiskakis stadium in Piraeus port, near Athens, Wednesday, March 5, 2014.