- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - Ferran Soriano
"Growing revenues and controlled expenses are bringing the club to break-even in the immediate future and profitability thereafter," chief executive Ferran Soriano said.
"In all our teams, we want to play a certain kind of football," Man City chief executive Ferran Soriano said. "And the order of things is: first the philosophy, first how we want to play; then we choose a manager that likes the philosophy and is able to execute it; then we play good football; and then we win. We cannot jump ahead of that."