- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
Latest Ferrari S.P.A. Items
The president of Ferrari has criticized Fernando Alonso in a move that could open a rift between the Italian team and the two-time Formula One champion.
Ferrari extended Felipe Massa's contract for one more season Tuesday, a move that keeps pressure on the Brazilian to perform for the Formula One team.
Formula One's owners have been approached by Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. about a potential joint takeover bid with the investors behind Ferrari, the sport's oldest team.
Ferrari awaited a decision Wednesday on whether it will face further sanctions from Formula One for breaking rules on team orders at the German Grand Prix.